Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh My God I Need A Red Bull

Last night Sarah Palin gave us all blue balls, but at least we got all hot and bothered. Tonight, an 8 ball couldn't keep us awake through John McCain's speech. I need a Red Bull! Thank God for the protesters! I was almost asleep before that outburst. Speaking of, we should seriously consider recruiting those Code Pink ladies to the CIA. They go undercover like Jack Bauer for a protest.

Holy shit McCain has the pulse of Bob Dole. I know the strategy must have been to tone it down to try and appeal to swing and undecided voters, but shit, that was just pathetic. I definitely wasn't in the mood for Grandpa's lecture. I don't think the rest of the country was either. Boring contridictions and pats on the back about his service. Same ol same ol blah blah blah.

A word about the RNC theme, "Country First".

"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it." Malcom X

Bye, republicans. Have a safe trip home...oh, and make sure you go to the bathroom before you head to the airport. I hear Larry Craig still hangs out there.

No comments: