Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bill Has Still Got It

Well, it was only about five minutes into his speech that I found myself pantless in my living room. Charmed off by the likes of the greatest politicial of all time, maybe for the last time. Let me be clear, he is not the greatest president, but the greatest politician.

There were a lot of critics about the Clintons speaking on back to back nights at the DNC. I think Bill's speech tonight reminded everyone that not having him speak would have been about as big of a mistake as Monica not washing that blue dress of hers.

Last night Hillary's speech got them on base. Tonight, Bill knocked it out of the park. Was there ever anyone else who could heal the wounds of the Obama vs Clinton sloberknocker? I think there will still be a few of those craybaby Clinton supporters who will continue to sulk and throw a fit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vUUl8RIyjw), but ultimately the Clinton's proved this week at the DNC that they can and will play ball. I think these pundits on TV forget that the "Kitchen Sink" strategy of the Clinton's was in an effort to try and win an election. This notion that they weren't going to kiss and make up is downright stupid. It's like getting caught up in a soap opera or reality show so much that you actually believe the shit.

A year ago, I didn't think it would be this election cycle that the Clinton's would be passing the torch. I am glad that I was wrong. It is no longer the party of the Clinton's. It is now the house of Obama.

Back later with more about Biden's speech.

No comments: