Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Smell Soiled Magic Underwear

It's humorous to me to listen to the conservative pundits on all of the Sunday morning talk shows, try to spin the Obama campaign attack on John McCain's gaffe about how many houses he owns as a mistake. I say it's about fuckin time the Obama camp threw a haymacker when there was an opening. Kudos to Politico for that jewel. It was perfect timing too, because with the announcement of Joe Biden as Obama's VP nomination, Biden didn't waste any time jumping all over his ol buddy McCain, emphasizing how out of touch he is with the average American.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your kitchen table is like mine. You sit there at night before you put the kids -- after you put the kids to bed and you talk, you talk about what you need. You talk about how much you are worried about being able to pay the bills. Well, ladies and gentlemen, that's not a worry John McCain has to worry about. It's a pretty hard experience. He'll have to figure out which of the seven kitchen tables to sit at. Folks, again, it's not political sloganary when I say we literally can't afford four more years of this non-energy policy written by and for the oil companies, making us more and more dependent from hostile nations on our ability to run this country and literally, not figuratively, literally putting America's security at risk, we can't afford four more years of a foreign policy that has shredded our alliances and sacrificed our moral standing around the world."

Ouch! I laugh at the thought of McCain listening to that speech, hearing that line about his seven kitchen tables, and then soiling his Depends. I'm sure he wasn't the only one with skid marks in his skivies. If I had to put money on it, the McCain camp and all his surrogates are scared shitless about Biden as Obama's wing man. I hope McCain picks ol Mitt Romney as his VP nominee. If he does, I'll be marking my calendar with the date of the VP debate. I'll have a front row seat in front of my big screen, bottle of whisky and a tub of popcorn to see Joe tear Mitt a new one; Magic Underwear and all! Mitt better start counting. I can't wait to hear his response to the same question. I hear the Vegas over/under is 17 1/2.

...oh, and a quick word for all the Hillary Clinton nutzoides I've either heard call in to the Washington Journal or blog about how they are either not voting or voting for McCain because Barack Obama didn't pick her as VP...YOU ARE ALL STUPID STUPID STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!

No comments: